The population most at risk during the COVID-19 pandemic are patients with multiple chronic conditions. It is also the group that is advised to avoid contact and practice social distancing, even if that means foregoing physician visits.
This dilemma points to the very real need for comprehensive remote care that goes beyond an occasional phone call or quarterly in-person visit. Seeing a patient with serious chronic diseases on a quarterly basis doesn’t tell physicians what is occurring with the patient’s health in those three intervening months.
A comprehensive remote care platform such as ChronicCareIQ allows providers to detect when patients are trending poorly and proactively intervene before problems worsen. In fact, the ChronicCareIQ platform has been shown to reduce hospitalizations for cardiac patients (ACC presentation 2/6/20).
ChronicCareIQ’s award-winning technology makes it easy for practices to build and internally manage high-performing remote care programs by incorporating telemedicine and remote patient monitoring.
- Comprehensive – only platform that supports all aspects of remote care management and billing codes, including: Chronic Care Management (CCM), Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Principal Care Management (PCM) and Transitional Care Management (TCM)
- No new equipment – patients use their existing technology, such as smartphones and computers, to report their status
- Streamlined monitoring – color-coded dashboard highlights patients trending poorly, allowing early intervention and improved outcomes
- Integrated telehealth – physicians and staff can conduct HIPAA-compliant telehealth visits, as well as texting and e-visits, from within the app
- Proven – reduces hospitalizations and re-hospitalizations while generating high patient satisfaction and engagement
If you’d like to learn more about remote care or ChronicCareIQ. Schedule a time to speak with us today.